Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Here we go again!

Okay. So yeah. I haven't been on here because I haven't been doing diddly squat. Definitely not the squat part.

And so, this is me, recommitting myself. I am starting back up tomorrow.

I am going to take on all the stuff I was doing before and take the rest of this week and next week to get back into the groove.

Let's see, that is water...all my water. I'm going to water log myself, I'm telling you. Going to do my daily plan...exercise, scripture reading, showering and then cleaning up the house...a little. 2 hour morning routine. And most importantly, begging the Lord to help bless my plan. Heaven knows I need His help.

Get out of my way, kids. Mama is back in town.

Also, the no candy thing. This is so hard for me. My pants know that I threw this little rule out the window the last two weeks. Big time. But no more! I can do it.

You with me?

What are your plans?

Back in the saddle again.... I don't know why I said that. I don't like that Willie Nelson guy. I think he just looks like a dirty old man. Brush your hair already! If I saw him on the street, I would gather my children close to me and run. Especially if he started singing.

But that is neither here nor there.

I'm jumping in with both feet.

Cannon ball style!!!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! I gained 6 lbs this month! Who does that?! I need to get the leftover Christmas treats out of the house...it is time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back on Weight Watchers. I took off last week and I sure could tell when I stepped onto the scale Tuesday at weigh-in. Don't tell Kerri, but I gained 5.4 in just one week. How do you spell binge?

    Good luck! Remember, slow and steady wins the race. Happy New Year! La

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stef! Thanks for your comment! It looks like I need to follow your bloggy here to lose my "freshman 15"...ok, maybe it is closer to 20...but...shhhh! That's just between you and me! :)

    ReplyDelete